2022 - 2023 REGISTRATION
1. Registration is on a first come first serve basis. Students registered before the 15th will be charged a full month of tuition. Students after the 15th will be charged half tuition. Registration can be done online or in the studio.
2. Students enrolling after February 1 will not be allowed to perform at the end of the year recital or Annual Production.
3. An annual registration fee of $35 will be collected at the time of registration with the first-month tuition. ($10 discount for additional family members)
4. Tuition is due on the first of every month. All families must have a debit or credit card on file, where tuition and other fees will be drafted on due dates. If the card is declined or payment is not received by the 5th a $25 late fee will automatically be added to your account. If payment is not received by the 10th, your dancer will not be allowed in class until tuition and late fees are paid. There are no payment adjustments on how many times a class meets per month. We encourage students to make up missed classes in another leveled class.
5. A 30 day written notice must be given to withdraw your dancer. You will be responsible for next month's tuition if you do not give notice 30 days before. Absolutely no refunds or pro-rate will be given due to withdrawal.
6. Registration, tuition, and all other fees are non-refundable.
Kailey Souder - 2019-2020 Home School Student